Header Ads

How I Found a Money-Making Niche Taking Real Estate Photos

When I first moved to downtown Miami, I was faced with the dilemma of generating a steady income. Up until then I had enjoyed a comfortable lifestyle as a portrait photographer in Boca Raton with a clientele mostly consisting of “women of a certain age” in need of enhanced pictures for the internet dating scene and with a rather heavy hand on the airbrush to say the least.
This was spiced up with the occasional event photography and some fashion spreads for a couple of local magazines, but boredom set in! I needed a change, and most of all, I needed to move out of what I used to call “Heaven’s waiting room”. So Miami became the focus of my attention and I made the jump.
First, I had a show of my large prints in an art gallery. Then I connected with model agencies, one of which is located in Dallas, Texas (to this date I still do a lot of work with them), and I picked up a lot of other good work in many places, but I needed a more consistent income that would cover the fixed expenses like rent and transportation etc. every month.
One day I was approached by the marketing director of a boutique style Real Estate agency that needed a photographer that could generate magazine-like images that would bring their portfolio into a different category. Wow, how boring I thought…until she mentioned they could guarantee me 10 listings per month. WOW how interesting! Here was the consistent income I had searched for, presented to me on a silver platter.
The rest is history…
Here are a few samples of my work:





Hard work, always delivering images at the promised time and exceeding their expectations, have brought me more and more business and I never had to advertise. Every month has brought me new business from developers stretching from Florida to the Caribbean Islands to Central and South America.
In collaboration with a web designer I have recently been a part of developing apps for iPads and iPhones and I am also making videos for real estate listings and realtor agent profiles. What started as a gig for “picking-up-rent-money” has gone past my wildest imagination.
[Editor’s Note: Learn more about how you can turn your pictures into cash in our free online newsletter The Right Way to Travel.  Sign up here today and we’ll send you a new report, Selling Photos for Cash: A Quick-Start Guide, completely FREE.]

Title:

Schools Have More Severely Disturbed Students– What ‘s A Teacher To Do? Word Count: 1094 Summary: Teachers and Counselors: Does it seem to y...

Translate

Powered by Blogger.