Header Ads

Holiday Tip #1: How to Shave Your Legs with Paper

You’ll get past airport security a lot faster if you shave with paper. Paper shaving cream, that is.

We all know that you have to carry your liquids in a quart-size Ziploc bag in order to get through airport security these days. But did you know that there are companies out there now turning traditional liquid products into paper so you can avoid this hassle?
Travelon is one such company. They make shaving cream, shampoo, and laundry soap in thin, dry sheets that make getting through airport security a breeze.

I carry the paper soap in my purse at all times – when I’m traveling and when I’m not. It’s handy to have when I stop for food or gas. (If there’s a gas station along my route with a greasy pump and no soap in the bathroom, you can bet I’ll find it. That always happens to me.)

[Editor’s Note: Learn more about opportunities to profit from your travels (and even from your own home) in our free online newsletter The Right Way to Travel.]

Title:

Schools Have More Severely Disturbed Students– What ‘s A Teacher To Do? Word Count: 1094 Summary: Teachers and Counselors: Does it seem to y...

Translate

Powered by Blogger.